Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Post Name||Jail Warder, Fireman|
|Last Date||28th December 2018|
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Police
- Jail Warder (Male)
- Jail Warder (Female)
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have passed 12th Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Physical Test, and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary as per Rules
Application Fees: Application Fee: Rs. 400/-
Age criteria: Candidate age limits Minimum Age: 18 years Maximum Age: 25 years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- The first candidate has to log on to the official website www.uppbpb.gov.in and fill the form by clicking on the online application link.
- Then, the complete details of the candidate including the name of self and parents, age and educational, marital status and so on will be filled.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
- Official Notification For Jail Warder, Cavalier: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification For Fireman: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply (Link Will be Available on 08.12.2018)
Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in