MPD Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Last Date||18th December 2018|
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Police
- Constable Civil Police
- Constable in Reserved Territorial Armed
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have passed the 12th Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Exam and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary as per Rules
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates as per Rules.
Age criteria: Candidate age limits Minimum Age: 18 years Maximum Age: 22 years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Go to the Official website www.uppbpb.gov.in and interested Candidates can fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- For the interview, applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in