SBI Recruitment Notification:
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• BigBazaar Recruitment||• TVS Recruitment|
|• Jio Recruitment||• FlipKart Recruitment|
|• Courses 12th Pass||• Work From Home|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Last Date||31st January 2019|
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment
- Deputy Manager (Statistician)
- Project Development Manager
- Head (Legal)
- DGM (NCLT)
- DGM (Law)
- Executive (Credit Monitoring)
- Head (Product, Investment & Research)
Job Location: Mumbai.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants Must have completed Under Graduation, Post Graduate, Law, B.E, B.Tech or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Shortlisting and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 42,020/- to Rs. 51,490/- PM
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates General/OBC Applicants: Rs.600/- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.100/-
Age criteria: Applicants age limits as Minimum Age 22 Years and Maximum Age 62 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Log on to the Official website www.sbi.co.in and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- Applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Candidates having the work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- Fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form, After uploading signature and photo.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in