RRC SWR Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||RRC South Western Railway|
|Post Name||Sports Quota|
|Last Date||11th February 2019|
Organization Name: RRC South Western Railway Recruitment
Job Location: Karnataka.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have completed 10th, 12th, ITI or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The Applicants selected will get Salary Rs. 5,200/- Rs. 20,200/- PM
Application Fees: Application fees for Applicants as General/OBC Applicants Rs. 500/- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PH) Rs. 250/-
Age criteria: Applicants age limits as Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 25 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Log on to the Official website www.rrchubli.com and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- Applicants For the interview, need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Experienced Candidates can also mention their work experience too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
ADDRESS: “The Assistant Personnel Officer /HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi – 580023.”
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Now
Official Website: www.rrchubli.com