RRC SWR Recruitment Notification:
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• BigBazaar Recruitment||• TVS Recruitment|
|• Jio Recruitment||• FlipKart Recruitment|
|• Courses 12th Pass||• Work From Home|
|Organization Name||RRC South Western Railway|
|Post Name||STA, JTA|
|Last Date||01st February 2019|
Organization Name: RRC South Western Railway Recruitment
- Senior Technical Associates
- Junior Technical Associates
Job Location: Karnataka.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 37,000/-PM
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates as General/OBC Applicants: Rs.100/- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PH): Nil.
Age criteria: Candidates age limits as Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 24 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Click on the Official website www.rrchubli.com and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- For the interview, applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Official Website: www.rrchubli.com