RRB Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Jr Engineer|
|Last Date||31st January 2019|
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Bard Recruitment
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)]
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)
Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have Completed Diploma or B.E in Civil/Mechanical/ Production/Automobile/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 35,400/-PM.
Application Fees: Application fees for General/OBC candidates: Rs.500/- ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Age criteria: Applicants age limits as Minimum Age 18 years and Maximum Age 33 years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- First, click on the Official website www.indianrailways.gov.in then fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- Candidates for the interview, need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Applicants having the work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Official Notification: Download Now
Online Application: Apply Here
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in