RRB Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Boards|
|Post Name||Paramedical Staff|
|Last Date||02nd April 2019|
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Boards(RRB) Recruitment
- Staff Nurse
- Dental Hygienist
- Dialysis Technician
- Extension Educator
- Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III
- Lab Superintendent Grade III
- Pharmacist Grade III
- Speech Therapist
- Ecg Technician
- Lady Health Visitor
- Lab Assistant Grade II
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary Test, Main Test, and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 21,700/- PM to Rs. 44,900/- PM.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Candidates age limits as Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 33 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Job Location: All Over India.
How to apply :
- Go to the Official website www.indianrailways.gov.in and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- Applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Any Candidates having the work experience is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.