RRB Recruitment Notification:
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• BigBazaar Recruitment||• TVS Recruitment|
|• Jio Recruitment||• FlipKart Recruitment|
|• Courses 12th Pass||• Work From Home|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Assistant|
|Last Date||31st January 2019|
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Boards Recruitment
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology)
- Depot Material Superintendent
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
Job Location: All Over India.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have passed Diploma, Degree, B.Tech or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination (CBT), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 35,000/-P.M
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates as General/OBC candidates: Rs.500/- ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Age criteria: Candidates age limits as Minimum Age 18 years and Maximum Age 33 years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- First, Click on the Official website www.indianrailways.gov.in and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- In the interview, all the applicants are required to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants such as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- The applicants having their work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- Lastly check all the details properly and upload signature and photo and after uploading, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Official Notification: Download From Here
Online Application: Apply From Here
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in