RRB Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||ER Group C & D|
|Total Vacancies||130000 Vacancies|
|Last Date||31st March 2019|
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment
Non-Technical Popular Categories:
- Junior Cum typist
- Accounts Clerk Cum Typist
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard
- Senior Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk,
- senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist
- commercial Apprentice
- Station Apprentice
- Staff Nurse
- Health & Malaria Inspector
- Pharmacist, ECG Technician
- Lab Assistant
- Lab Superintendent
Ministerial & Isolated Categories:
- Chief Law Assistant
- Junior Translator(Hindi)
Level- 1 Posts:
- Track Maintainer Grade IV
- Helpers in a various department (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical & S &T Department Porter)
Job Location: All Over India.
Educational Qualifications: As per RRB Notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary Test, Main Test, and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary as per Rules.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Candidates age limits as Minimum Age 18 years & Maximum Age 33 years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Click on the Official website www.indianrailways.gov.in and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- For the interview, applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.