OPEPA Recruitment Notification:
|Last Date||22nd January 2019|
Organization Name: Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority(OPEPA) Recruitment
- Part Time Instructor
- Visual Art
- Performing Art
Job Location: Odisha.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have completed 12th with CPED /Degree /PG Degree Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 5,555/- PM.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Applicants age limits as Minimum Age 18 Years & Maximum Age 42 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Log on to the Official website www.opepa.gov.in and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- Candidates for the interview, need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- Fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form, After uploading signature and photo.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
ADDRESS: The District Project Coordinator, RTE/SSA Samagra sikshya, Subarnapur, AT/PO, Sonepur – 767017
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Now
Official Website: www.opepa.gov.in