ONGC Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Assistant, Electrician|
|Last Date||28th March 2019|
Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment
- Assistant-Human Resource
- Secretarial Assistant
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic Diesel
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Computer Science
Job Location: All Over India.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed ITI, Diploma, Degree or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Merit List and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary as per rules.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Candidates age limits as Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 37 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Click on the Official website www.ongcindia.com and interested Candidates can fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- For the interview, applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com