NPCIL Recruitment Notification:
|Last Date||31st January 2019|
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
- Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)
- Stipendiary Trainee /Technician (ST/Tech.) Category-II
- Scientific Assistant/B – Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician(ST/TM)
Job Location: Gujarat.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
A scale of Pay: The Applicants selected will get Salary Rs. 10,500/- to Rs. 18,000/- PM
Application Fees: Application fees for Applicants will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Applicants age limits as Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 30 Years.Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- First Go to the Official website www.npcil.co.in and then click on the online application link and fill the application form easily.
- Applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details such as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Candidates having the work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- Fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form, After uploading signature and photo.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Official Website: www.npcil.co.in