KPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Post Name||Driver, LDC|
|Last Date||31st January 2019|
Organization Name: Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
- Driver Cum Office Attendant(LMV)
- Junior Steno Typist
- Medical Officer
- Head of Section – Computer Application & Business Management(Government Polytechnics)
- Lower Division Clerk
- Typist-Clerk/Clerk Typist
- Draughtsman Gr.II(Mechanical)
- Sales Assistant Grade II
- Police Constable Driver (Statewide
- Reporter Grade-II (Tamil)
- Head of Section in Architecture
Educational Qualifications: Candidates Must have completed 7th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, UG, PG, MBA, B.Tech, MBBS or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, OMR and Online Test.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 3,470/-Rs. 87,000/- PM
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Candidates age limits as Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 50 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Job Location: Kerala.
How to apply :
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on the Official website www.keralapsc.gov.in and can fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- For the interview, applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Experienced Candidates should also mention their work experience if any.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
For More Jobs: Click Here