JSSH Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Last Date||12th March 2019|
Organization Name: Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital(JSSH) Recruitment
- Nursing Officer
- Assistant Dietician
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Sr. Radiographer
- Lab. Technician (Group III)
- Lab. Technician (Group IV)
- Technical Assistant Lab.Gr.-III
- Technical Assistant Lab. Gr.-IV
- E.C.G. Technician
- C.S.S.D. Technician
- Junior Radiographer (Radiology)
- Lab. Assistant
- Administrative Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Statistical Officer (Medical Record)
- Statistical Officer (Planning)
- Public Relation Officer
- Head Clerk
- Stenographer Grade II
- Statistical Assistant
- Stenographer Grade III
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have completed 10th, 12th, UG, PG or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Skill Test, Proficiency Test, and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary as per rules.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Candidates age limits will be as per rules. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Job Location: Delhi.
How to apply :
- Log on to the Official website www.jsshs.org and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- Applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Any candidates having any work experience is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Official Website: www.jsshs.org