Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Last Date||29th November 2018|
Organization Name: Indian Navy
- 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have passed 12th Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 83,448 – 96,204/- PM.
Application Fees: Application fees for candidates as per Rules.
Age criteria: Candidate age limits as per Rules. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- The first candidate has to log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and fill the form by clicking on the online application link.
- Then, the complete details of the candidate including the name of self and parents, age and educational, marital status and so on will be filled.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Extended Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in