Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Last Date||30th December 2018|
Organization Name: Indian Navy
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – 2500 Posts
- Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) – 400 Posts
- Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 500 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have passed 10th/ 12th Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Computer-based Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), and Medical Standards.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- PM.
Application Fees: For Candidates Application fees is as per Rules.
Age criteria: Candidate age limits Minimum Age 16 Years Maximum Age 22 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- The first candidate has to log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and fill the form by clicking on the online application link.
- Then, the complete details of the candidate including the name of self and parents, age and educational, marital status and so on will be filled.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Official Notification For SSR: Click Here to Download
Official Notification For MR: Click Here to Download
Official Notification For AA: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in