Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Last Date||01st February 2019|
Organization Name: Indian Navy Recruitment
- Sub Lieutenant (SLT)
- Lieutenant (LT)
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr)
- Commander (Cdr)
Job Location: All Over India.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the ShortList and SSB Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 61,300/- Rs. 10, 56,100/- PM
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Candidates age limits as Minimum Age 17 Years and Maximum Age 21 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Click on the Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- Applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in