Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Airman in Group ‘Y’|
|Rally Date||20 February 2019|
Organization Name: Indian Air Force Recruitment
- Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical): Airmen
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed 12th Pass from a recognized board/ university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Written, Medical Test, and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 14,600/- to Rs. 26,900/- PM.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Applicants age limits will be as per rules. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Job Location: All Over India.
Rally Date: 17th February 2019 to 20 February 2019.
How to apply :
- Go to the Official website www.indianairforce.nic.in then fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- Interested Candidates need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Address: “FDDI, Immlikheda Chownk, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh”.