Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification :
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||AFCAT Posts|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Details:
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
|Name of Post||Branch||No. of Vacancies||Total|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE (L) – 30
AE(M) – 14
|AE (L) – 22
AE (M) – 10
|Ground Duty (Non -Technical)||Admin – 12
Logistics – 4
Accounts – 5
Education – 4
|Admin – 8
Logistics – 1
Accounts – 3
Education – 3
|NCC Special||Flying||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for Flying branch||–|
|Meteorology||Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||14||10||24|
Last Date: 15 July 2018
Educational Qualifications: The candidates should have completed graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Online test,interview and skill test.
Payment: The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package given in the official notification.
Application Fees: The candidates have to pay the application fees of 250 Rs.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit must be as defined below
- 20 to 24 years (born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 1999)
- For Those holding Commercial Pilot Licence: 26 years (born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1999)
- 20 to 26 years (born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1999)
How to apply:
- First, log on to the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in and click on the appropriate link for an application form.
- Now fill required details & upload photo and signature and pay. of application fees.
- Finally, Submit your application.
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Official Notification: Click Here