IGM Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||India Government Mint|
|Post Name||Junior Office Assistant|
|Last Date||19th April 2019|
Organization Name: India Government Mint(IGM) Recruitment
- Junior Office Assistant (Hindi)
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates must have completed Degree pass from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Typing Test.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 8350/- Rs. 20470/- PM.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates General/OBC Applicants: Rs.472/- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Nil.
Age criteria: Applicants age limits Should not exceed 28 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Job Location: Mumbai.
How to apply :
- First, log on to the Official website www.spmcil.com then, click on the online application link and fill the application form.
- For the interview, candidates need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age, etc.
- Experienced Applicants must also mention their work experience too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Address: “General Manager, India Government Mint, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001”.