High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||High Court of Bombay|
|Post Name||Law Clerk|
|Last Date||23rd January 2019|
Organization Name: High Court of Bombay Recruitment
- Law Clerk
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants Must have completed Post Graduate Degree with Law or Fresh Law Graduates Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
A scale of Pay: The Applicants selected will get Salary Rs. 20,000/- PM
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Applicants age limits as Minimum Age 21 Years and Maximum Age 30 Years.Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on the Official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in and can easily fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- Applicants For the interview, need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Any candidates having the work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
ADDRESS: “Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai–400 001”.
- Official Notification & Application: Download Now
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in