ESIC Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Last Date||17th & 18th December 2018|
Organization Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Senior Resident (Regular)
- Senior Resident against GDMO for One year
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have passed the Diploma/ Post Graduate / MBBS Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary as per rules.
Application Fees: Application fees for General/OBC Applicants: Rs.300/- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.75/-
Age criteria: Candidate age limits Should not exceed 37 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Go to the Official website www.esic.nic.in and interested Candidates can fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- For the interview, applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Walk-in-Interview: 17th & 18th December 2018 at 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in