ESIC Recruitment Notification:
|Post Name||Specialist Grade|
|Last Date||24th January 2019|
Organization Name: ESIC Recruitment
- Specialist Grade-II (Sr.Scale)
- Specialist Grade-II (Jr.Scale)
Educational Qualifications: Candidates Must have completed Degree Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Skill Test and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 67,700/- Rs. 78,800/- as per 7th CPC.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates General/OBC Applicants Rs.500/-All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD) Nil.
Age criteria: Candidates age limits as Maximum Age 45 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Job Location: All Over India.
How to apply :
- Go to the Official website www.esic.nic.in and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- For the interview, Candidates need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Any candidates having the work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
- Official Notification & Application: Download Now
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in