DGCA Recruitment Notification:
|Last Date||10th May 2019|
Organization Name: Directorate General of Civil Aviation Recruitment
- Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)
- Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have completed 12th or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The Applicants selected will get Salary Rs. 1,95,626/- PM.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Candidates age limits is Maximum Age Limit 70 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Job Location: New Delhi.
How to apply :
- For Apply online application form visit the Official website i.e www.dgca.nic.in
- Interested any Applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the Candidates as the certificate of educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- If having any work experience is to be mentioned too.
- Then last after uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Address: “A-Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110 003”