Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Last Date||18th February 2019|
Organization Name: Central Railway Recruitment
S & T
- JE (Tele)
- TCM – I
- Ch. Office Superintendent
- Sr. Clerk
- Elec/ FTR
- Elec/ FTR – III
- Mech / FTR – I
- Mech / FTR – III
- Welder – I
- Turner – I
- Painter – I
- Crane OPT – I
- Crane OPT – III
- Tech – I
Job Location: Mumbai.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary as per rules.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Candidate age limits Should not exceed 65 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on the Official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in and can fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- Applicants For the interview, need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Any Candidates having the work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- Fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form, After uploading signature and photo.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
For More Railway Jobs: Click Here