Air India Express Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Air India Express|
|Last Date||28th March 2019|
Organization Name: Air India Express Recruitment
- Operations Department:
- Chief Manager
- Officer – Operations
- Commercial Department:
- Route Manager
- Pricing Analyst / Demand Analyst
- Finance Department:
- Dy. Manager- Finance
- Officer- Finance
- Sr. Assistant – Finance / Cashier
- Human Resource Department:
- Dy. Manager
- Training Department:
- Deputy Chief of Training
- Synthetic Flight Instructor
Job Location: All Over India.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed Diploma, UG, PG, MBA, CA or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 4,600/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- PM.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Candidate age limits will be as per rules. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Log on to the Official website www.airindiaexpress.in and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- For the interview, applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Any candidates having the work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- Fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form, After uploading signature and photo.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Address: “The Chief of HR, Air India Express Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016.”