AAI Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Last Date||18th February 2019|
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India Recruitment
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
- ITI Trade Apprentice
Job Location: Mumbai.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed ITI, Diploma, Degree, B.E / B.Tech or equivalent Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Shortlisting and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The candidates selected will get Salary Rs. 9,000/- Rs. 15,000/-PM
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Candidates age limits Minimum Age 18 Years & Maximum Age 24 Years. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
How to apply :
- Click on the Official website www.aai.aero and fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- For the interview, applicants need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details about the applicants as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo, fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Address: “Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Western Region, integrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell,4th floor, New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-400 099.”
- Official Notification & Application: Download Now
Official Website: www.aai.aero