Aadhaar UIDAI Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Aadhaar UIDAI|
|Post Name||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Last Date||22nd April 2019|
Organization Name: Aadhaar UIDAI Recruitment
- Assistant Accounts Officer
Educational Qualifications: Interested Candidates Must have passed completed CA, MBA Pass from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
A scale of Pay: The Applicants selected will get Salary Rs.9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- PM.
Application Fees: Application fees for Candidates will be as per rules.
Age criteria: Applicants age limits will be as per rules. Besides this age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Job Location: Karnataka.
How to apply :
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on the Official website www.uidai.gov.in and can fill the application form by clicking on the online application link.
- For the interview, Candidates need to bring their applications duly filed with all necessary details as educational qualifications, experience, age etc.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- Fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in the form, After uploading signature and photo.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated on the future recruitment schedule through the official website.
Address: “Deputy Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Khanija Bhavan, No.49,
3rd Floor, South Wing, Race Course Road, Bengaluru-560001.”